To provide shelter and care to primates rescued from abuse, neglect, and exploitation and to increase awareness of the problem of illegal possession of primates as pets in Israel.
what we offer tourist groups:
- An hour-long tour which includes a brief explanation about our work, a shortened tour of the sanctuary.
- Tree planting on site (different trees in the course of time, with accordance to the varying needs)
- Option for schools, youth and student groups:
- Longer tour with "harder" hands-on volunteering.
- Jewish text study about Tikun-Olam from the environmental and animal perspective.